You need to have a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to log on as a Team Administrator. To obtain your team’s PIN:
1. Click on "Teams" on the left hand side of the home page and select the correct season; http://www.basl.com/TeamPages/index_E.html
2. Click on your team’s name;
3. Click on "Log In" in the upper right;
4. At the bottom of the login dialog box, select "Click Here" next to "Don’t have a PIN or you’ve forgotten it?";
5. In the Log-In Information Retrieval dialog box, enter an e-mail address that was submitted with your application and click "Submit".
If both entries match, a PIN will be e-mailed to you. If not, you will need to contact email@example.com to have a PIN assigned manually. Once you have your PIN, you can log on to Team Page to submit Match Reports or modify your team page with pictures, rosters, uniform colors, etc.